About the job
Who we are 🥊
At SoyDigi we believe that talented people should be free to grow independently but hitting the wall of learning how to manage a business it’s not fun! Freelancing is fundamental to the future of work but the way business is done today makes it tedious. We are building a business-done-for-you service that help creatives and independent workers in the US to focus on the business Outcomes they want to achieve rather than in the nuances of how to do it.
What we’re looking for 🙌
For this role It’s is essential to speak POLISH AND ENGLISH and be authorized to work in Poland. Spanish will be a plus!
We’re looking for a passionate integrator and fast learner that will help us setting the foundations of our nascent startup in Poland. As a very young company we all wear many hats, work with different service providers and have an ambitious timeline to ideate, design and build an awesome product.
To help us achieve this, this role would partner closely with our CEO and participate in staffing, managing contractors, schedules, deliverables and daily operations in web design, marketing, service design and software design.
Your superpowers 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
We’re looking for talent, potential and desire to learn and grow, not tons of experience (if you have that’s awesome too!); we don’t expect you to have all the answers but rather that you will be willing to think out of the box, try many different things, stay motivated and get hands-on to make things happen.
As our Assistant Project Manager you will:
- Research service providers, get quotations, schedule meetings and ensure thorough completion of contract formalities including tenders and public offers.
- Monitor the schedule and timeline of product development and the contribution of contractors and service providers to ensure timely execution.
- Build strong relationships with contractors and service providers to nurture collaboration while collecting works, deliverables, documentation and resolution to issues.
- Constantly switch between english and polish to help a foreign startup get around with formalities in Poland.
- Manage a wide range of administrative tasks and support the founders in various daily tasks
Why Joining US?
This is an unique opportunity to contribute in building a fast-growing company that has secured funding from the ground up, be exposed to the international startup community, learn about all the angles of building a startup while experimenting, having fun and pushing your limits.
Come join a diverse team and work along with people from South America, US and virtually anywhere!