About the job
Who we are 🥊
At SoyDigi we believe that everyone should be able to live a fulfilling personal and professional life without having an Employer. We believe that the future of work is boss-free and 100% self-employed. We are building the technology that will make that happening.
What we’re looking for 🙌
We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful DIGITAL MARKETER / GROWTH HACKER (located anywhere, working 100% remote) that is proactive, creative, tech savvy and autonomous with experience in building brands from scratch for tech products and Startups. You will directly work day in and out into building from the ground up a fast-growing startup based in Europe.
This role will partner closely with our CEO, Development team and Service Design team to strategise and implement the right marketing campaigns while in charge of all the digital channels to drive brand awareness and generate leads among freelancers in United States.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, LinkedIn, influencers, instagram, paid advertising, blogs, etc. this position is for you.
FULL ENGLISH PROFICIENCY IS A MUST.
Your superpowers 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
You will work hands-on and also with external providers to create our content, marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement in all digital channels.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will:
- Create and execute our marketing strategy and plan
- Lead branding and collaborate with external provider
- Establish our web presence to drive brand awareness (SEO, SEM, etc)
- Design and execute digital media campaigns for a SaaS startup
- Create digital content independently, but also collaborating with external providers (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, social media, webinars/podcasts, etc.)
- Manage email marketing campaigns, automations and tools
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Research recruit and manage influencers
- Plan, launch and monitor paid campaigns in social media
- Liaise with Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing and growth hacking methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Why Joining US? 🧗🏽♀️
This is an unique opportunity to contribute in building a fast-growing company (that has secured funding) from the ground up, be exposed to the international startup community, learn about all the angles of building a startup while experimenting, having fun and pushing your limits.
Come join a diverse team and work along with people from south america, US and virtually anywhere!
10 months contractor project
USD $1.700-$1.800/ month
Part-time modality available
Optional “contrato de nomina” en Colombia (6-6.5 millones/mes) with Medicina Prepagada and other benefits through our partner NAEZ.