About the job
**Who we are 🥊**
At SoyDigi we believe that everyone should be able to live a fulfilling personal and professional life without having an Employer. We believe that the future of work is boss-free and 100% self-employed. We are building the technology that will make that happen.
**What we’re looking for 🙌**
If you’re hungry for a new challenge but you’re waiting to “build more experience” don’t wait any longer! We value all experiences, long or short. (English proficiency will be a plus, but NOT NECESSARY)
We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful GRAPHIC DESIGNER (located anywhere, working 100% remote) that is proactive, creative, and autonomous with experience in current design software and the ability to materialize ideas. You will directly work day in and out into building from the ground up a fast-growing startup based in Europe.
This role will partner closely with our CEO, Development team, Marketing team, and Service Design team to strategize and create the right visuals that will generate an impact while generating brand awareness among freelancers in the United States.
If you know how to creatively handle computer software to develop innovative graphic designs that can meet business goals and tell a story that engages this position is for you.
**Your superpowers** 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
You will work hands-on to create our content, visuals, advertising, and promotional activities. Come help us tell our story through great visuals!
Ultimately, you should be able to create solutions to improve design capabilities, express ideas accurately, and portray our company’s identity.
As our Graphic Designer you will:
– Create and visualize solutions
– Use storytelling to influence and persuade our audience
– Execute designs for digital advertisements and different visual media
– Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
– Create digital content independently, but also collaborate with external providers (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, social media, webinars/podcasts, etc.)
– Test graphics across various media
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
– Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
– Stay up-to-date with graphic designer developments
– (optional, but a plus!) skills and experience with motion graphics
**Why Joining Us? 🧗🏽♀️**
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to building a fast-growing company (that has secured funding) from the ground up, be exposed to the international startup community, and learn about all the angles of building a startup while experimenting, having fun, and pushing your limits.
Come join a diverse team and work along with people from South America, the US, and virtually anywhere!