About the job
Who we are 🥊
At SoyDigi we believe that everyone should be able to excel professionally enjoying their private life without having an Employer. The future of work is boss-free and independent and we are building the technology that will make it happen.
What we look for 🙌
A passionate and resourceful RPA DEVELOPER (located anywhere, working 100% remote) who will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and improvement of RPA systems and Web applications.
NO SPOKEN ENGLISH REQUIRED. Todos hablamos español 🙂 (el nivel de inglés necesario es el requerido para entender este texto)
Our solution relays heavily on RPA, Intelligent automation and AI to deliver our users what we call “Outcomes”, services built in a Business Process model. This is the evolution of software as a service. So if you are looking to join a challenging, innovative and exciting project, apply now!
Your superpowers 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
You will be responsible for process design and opportunity prioritization, working in collaboration with the Service Design team that captures insights from user research and designs sprints. We work to identify freelancers main problems and solve them using technology, in creative and non conventional ways.
As our RPA DEVELOPER you will:
- Build RPA systems based on Open Source RPA (Robocorp, Open RPA, UI.Vision, etc) and commercial solutions (UI.Path, AA, etc)
- You will set up, test and monitor automated workflows
- Scripting and coding in different RPA tools
- Investigate and detail better practices and alternative solutions that could be used in future development support and optimization of solutions
- Analyze and select Open source solutions to leverage in the development of automations
- Provide guidance with process design and transform “subjective tasks” into “repeatable tasks”
- Work with other developers to create orchestration services and user interfaces, while being autonomous and accountable to deliver full solutions.
- Knowledge of Python and React. C+, Django, .Net, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with commercial RPA tools like UI.path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism will be an asset
Why Joining US? 🧗🏽♀️
This is an unique opportunity to contribute in building a fast-growing company (that has secured funding) from the ground up. Push your limits and experiment being exposed to the international startup community.
Be part of a diverse team and work along people from South America, Europe, US and virtually, anywhere!
Compensation $COP 7.000.000 o $USD1650 on Contractor Contract
10 months contract
25 days of paid holidays a year
Be more human, automate the hassle