About the job
Who we are 🥊
At SoyDigi we simplify business so independent talent can shine. 1/3 of the world’s workforce is self-employed. Freelancing plays a key part on the future of work but the way is done today makes it tedious. We are building a service that helps independent / self-employed creatives in the US to focus on the business Outcomes they want to achieve rather than in the nuances of how to do it.
What we’re looking for 🙌
We’re looking for a passionate and empathetic experience/service/business designer (located anywhere, working 100% remote) that is proactive and autonomous with experience in designing services and is ready to take a leap into a highly visible and empowered position to contribute into building from the ground up a fast growing startup based in Europe. Full english proficiency is a plus.
You will lead and kickstart the research and design of our automation based product. This role will organize and execute user research to gather insights into the problems worth solving of fellow creatives in the US that work independently and will ideate and iterate into solutions that integrate best business practices, leading SaaS applications, and robotic process automation to provide a service that delivers on specific Outcomes. (If we lost you at “robotic process… have no fear! There’s plenty of room to learn)
Your superpowers 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
We are interested in your attitude, your ability to empathize with your audience; your resourcefulness and creativity to produce memorable and effective solutions and your ability to get hands-on to make things happen.
As our Service Designer you will:
- Plan and execute user research among creative freelancers in US (aka: find people and make them talk a lot :)) to investigate and produce insights on their most tedious (and hideous!) tasks related with managing their self-employment or small business.
- Actively prototyping and testing service ideas creating mock-up services and automation using popular and ready-made tools and SaaS applications like CRMs, Zapier, Airtable, Google docs, etc.
- Work collaboratively with RPA and Web developers to build and deploy chosen services into production.
- Participate in the inception of the branding and marketing of the new services partnering with agencies and our Digital Marketing Manager.
- Design and build customer success and service delivery specifications and processes.
- Inspire and develop your colleagues by sharing and educating about human-centered design, customer experience and memorable services.
- Support marketing, onboarding and training to transfer the customer experience to all corners of the company.
Why Joining Us? 🧗🏽♀️
This is an unique opportunity to contribute in building a fast-growing company (that has secured funding) from the ground up, be exposed to the international startup community, learn about all the angles of building a startup while experimenting, having fun and pushing your limits.
Come join a diverse team and work along with people from South America, US, EU and virtually anywhere!
- Salary range: USD$1,800-2,300/month + Benefits
- Contract: International contractor (9months) – Possible extension to full time contract employment in your country of residence (with relocation opportunities to Poland)
Our amazing perks:
- International/Global digital nomad Health Insurance (Safetywing) or Colombia Medicina Prepagada (you chose)
- 20 Days of paid holidays a year – Yes! even as a “contractor”
- $50/month Internet or phone allowance
- $600/year Home office allowance
- $1.000/year flight/accommodation allowance (of course we all want to forget lockdown!)
- A local support team, office space, colleagues to connect with and tons of funs activities in Colombia thanks to NAEZ.co