About the job
Who we are 🥊
At SoyDigi we believe that everyone should be able to live a fulfilling personal and professional life without having an Employer. We believe that the future of work is boss-free and 100% self-employed. We are building the technology that will make that happening.
What we’re looking for 🙌
We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful SCRUM MASTER (located anywhere, working 100% remote) who will be responsible for the planning, implementation and improvement of our IT solution sprints, so if you are looking to join a challenging, innovative and exciting project apply now!
What will you do? 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
As our Scrum Master you will coordinate and lead our team following the Scrum framework. You will oversee the scope and timeline of the projects in hand, making sure that the team understands their role, working in synchrony to achieve goals effectively.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
*Translate product requirements into user stories and sprints for the development team
* Establish and communicate Sprint & Program Iteration calendar
* Facilitate and ensure consistency of Sprint & Program Iteration, Planning, execution & Review
* Summarise Team Objectives into Program Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency. Establish, communicate and maintain progress board
* Communicate and maintain Program & Platform level metrics
* Encourage collaboration between teams and System Architects/Engineering.
* Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
* Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
Your superpowers 🦸♀️ 🦸♂️
You will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
* Knowledge of SCRUM and/or Kanban methods.
* Experience working with RPA in robot framework
* Experience mapping processes and process optimization
* Experience with Agile methodologies and related certifications (Scrum.org, etc.).
* Knowledge of acting in specific role skills per project (SCRUM Master, Product Owner, etc.).
* Good communication, organizational and listening skills
* Experience in strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
* English high proficiency
Nice to have, but no required:
* Project Management related certifications (eg. PMI, PMP, SCRUM, etc).
* Previous experience participating in the development of IT solutions with Start Ups.
Why Joining US? 🧗🏽♀️
This is an unique opportunity to contribute in building a fast-growing company (that has secured funding) from the ground up, be exposed to the international startup community, learn about all the angles of building a startup while experimenting, having fun and pushing your limits.Come join a diverse team and work along with people from south america, europe, Asia, US and virtually anywhere!
At SoyDigi we believe that everyone should be able to live a fulfilling personal and professional life without having an Employer. We believe that the future of work is boss-free and 100% self-employed – 1/3 of workers are today actually self-employed.